Town of Danby: Use of Town Hall Meeting Room Policy
Town of Danby, NY
Use of Town Hall Meeting Room
- Scheduling for Town Meetings to be held in the
Town Hall Meeting Room may be approved and scheduled
by the Town Clerk.
- Other Uses of the Meeting Room Policy
- All requests for use of the Town of Danby Meeting Room
and Properties, for other than municipal meetings, must be
directed to the Town Clerk for approval by the Town Board.
All requests shall be brought before a regularly scheduled
meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Danby.
- All requests for the use of the Town Hall Meeting Rom
shall be approved or denied by the Town Board of the Town of Danby.
- If the request is granted, a Certificate of Liability Insurance
naming the Town as an additional insured shall be filed with the
Town Clerk upon scheduling the use of the meeting room.
- Fees for use of the Town Hall Meeting Room
and properties shall be as follows:
- Other Governmental Agencies: No Fee
- Not-for-profit Organizations: No Fee
- Private requests may be considered by the Town Board